Leilani’s Hope is looking for an Administrative Assistant. This contract position is for 30 hours/week for 8 weeks total in Waterloo, Ontario.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Maintain/update resource lists
· Seeking grant opportunities that our organization can apply for
· Assist with grant writing
· Assist with developing a marketing strategy
· Assist with developing & implementing a social media strategy
· Develop content for the website and social media campaigns
· Update newsletter
· Help identify community partners
· Help with fundraising activities
· Maintain donor database & assist with communications
· Participate in team meetings
· Other duties as needed
As this is a Canada Summer Jobs funded position, applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 30.
· Excited about our mission
· Strict adherence to confidentiality
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Good working knowledge of Excel
· Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
· Ability to work as a team, and independently
· Able to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
This position will require working from our Waterloo office, but with some flexibility for occasional work from home. The successful candidate will be compensated at an hourly wage of $17.00 per hour. This role must start by mid-June.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, May 19th. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.